SUNDAY WORSHIP SCHEDULE
November 8 – Nov 29
|9:00am||Indoor (max 45 people)||Communion, No Singing||High|
|10:00am||Virtual Online||Facebook Live (Pastor Chad)||None|
|11:00am||Indoor (max 45 people)||Communion, No Singing||High|
SOME NOTES, PROCEDURES & PRECAUTIONS
- All in-person services will require masks & social distancing. If you are not feeling well or have been recently exposed to COVID, please stay home & attend the Virtual Service.
- Indoor Worship will be limited by seating capacity (max. 45/service). We will fill the sanctuary front to back, using every other pew.
- All services will follow a similar liturgy, streamlined to limit our exposure & time together in -person. It will feel familiar as a Lutheran liturgy, but different than we are used to.
- The building will be cleaned between Indoor services.
- Other than the sanctuary, bathrooms & narthex, the rest of the building will be off-limits.
- There will be no coffee/education hour or goodies.
- Pastor will stay behind the altar & pulpit other than to distribute Communion. In order to facilitate communication, he will not wear a mask when leading the liturgy or preaching, but will wear a mask to distribute Communion.
- Communion will use pre-packaged elements & will be brought to you in your seats.
- Worshipping together in-person, and especially indoors, carries the risk of transmitting COVID. Please only attend the service where you feel comfortable taking that level of risk.
We will follow mandates from local & state health officials. If the COVID numbers continue to spike and there are gathering limits put in place, this worship schedule may change. The congregation will be notified via email of any changes.