View all the latest updates in our PDF newsletter:
UPCOMING SUNDAY WORSHIP SCHEDULE
October 11—November 1
|8:30am||Indoor||Communion, No Singing||High|
|10:30am||Indoor||Communion, No Singing||High|
|11:30am||Outdoor||Communion & Singing||Moderate|
SOME NOTES, PROCEDURES & PRECAUTIONS
- All in-person services will require masks & social distancing. If you are not feeling well or have been recently exposed to COVID, please stay home & attend the Virtual Service.
- Outdoor & Virtual Services will remain largely the same. There will be signs to follow once you arrive for the Indoor Worship.
- Indoor Worship will be limited by seating capacity (max. 45/service). We will fill the sanctuary front to back, using every other pew. We will leave through the doors in the front of the sanctuary & leave front to back (so we always move in one direction).
- All services will follow a similar liturgy, streamlined to limit our exposure & time together in -person. It will feel familiar as a Lutheran liturgy, but different than we are used to.
- The building will be cleaned between Indoor services.
- Other than the sanctuary, bathrooms & narthex, the rest of the building will be off-limits.
- There will be no coffee/education hour or goodies.
- Pastor will stay behind the altar & pulpit other than to distribute Communion. In order to facilitate communication, he will not wear a mask when leading the liturgy or preaching, but will wear a mask to distribute Communion.
- Communion will use pre-packaged elements & will be brought to you in your seats.
- Worshipping together in-person, and especially indoors, carries the risk of transmitting COVID. Please only attend the service where you feel comfortable taking that level of risk.