We will be gathering for virtual worship via Facebook Live at the following times:
- Every Sunday at 9:00 & 11:00am, including Easter Sunday at these times
- Wednesdays, March 25 & April 1, at 7:00pm
- Maundy Thursday, April 9, at 7:00pm
- Good Friday, April 10, at 7:00pm
These Facebook Live worship experiences will be happening on Pastor Chad’s personal Facebook page. Immediately after they finish, I will be posting them to the church Facebook page, and they will eventually be posted to our website. But if you would like to participate live, you will need to look me up.
Information about our Normal Worship Below
Two Worship Services
9am Early Service is a contemporary service led by the Praise Band.
11am Late Service is a traditional service with music provided by the Choir.
- Communion is provided at all services.
- We have a nursery available for children 5 and under, and it is staffed all morning.
- Between services,
- All are welcome to coffee, juice, or water and treats in the fellowship hall. Join in the conversation and meet with fellow worshipers.
- Sunday school is held in different age groups for children through high school.
What to Expect
Second Sunday of Every Month
The early service gets a bit more kid friendly every month on the second Sunday. Many of the roles are fulfilled by children and some of the prayers are lead by children readers. We also have the noisy offering during the children’s sermon. Bring extra pocket change to offer towards the children’s ministry of the month.